* Members/Non-Members cost. Price does not include item cost, fees or shipping. Additional services available upon request.
- We will assist inmates and their families in writing letters; whether personal, professional, or for parole.
Offenders and families can earn money and membership through our referral program. Click the red button below to print the form.
Opportunities for membership exist for indigent offenders.
Money Transfers: FREE*/$5.00
- We assist inmate and families in money transfers, as long as it doesn't violate any laws or facility rules. Client is responsible for any transfer fees that occur.
- We will create a professional resume to aid the offender or family member in locating employment.
Parole Packets: $250*/$300
- We will assist you and the offender in writing a personal plea letter and support letters for family and friends. The packet will also include photographs, certificates, and relevant information that we believe will assist in receiving a favorable answer. The packet will be printed on quality stock and mailed to the relevant Parole Boards. The client will also receive a copy for their records.
Average cost for a parole packet in Texas is $1,300.
ID Acquisition: FREE*/$15.00
- We assist offender in acquiring IDs such as birth certificates, SS cards, and etc. Offender is responsible for any and all fees incurred through the process.
Photo Copies (ea. 4x6): FREE*/$5.00
- We will make copies of personal photos (Limit 10 per request)
Welfare Checks: FREE*/$3.00
- We will contact necessary people to check on the health and safety of the inmate and family members.
Becoming a member of the Knights of Monte Cristo is easy and affordable. It allows you access to most of our services for free and grants you a $50.00 savings off parole packets. As our organization's services expand, so will the member benefits. For example, we are looking at developing a halfway house, food bank, and job placement service for our members all at no additional cost.
Membership costs $100.00 a year and will renew automatically. For more information on our member program, please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
- If the offender needs help gathering information we will happily do the foot work; it can range from minor legal information to information about colleges or study related material. We re NOT lawyers, so legal research will have to be specific.
Copies (per 10 sheets): FREE*/$1.00
- We will create paper copies.
(black and white ONLY).
NOTE: WE ARE NOT ATTORNEYS. THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE SHOULD NEITHER BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE NOR A LEGAL SERVICE. IF YOU HAVE LEGAL QUESTIONS WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU CONTACT A LICENSED ATTORNEY IN YOUR STATE.
We are not affiliated with any business, organization, or entity that you may find posted here. Such listings are informational only or paid advertising placements.
ECOMM: FREE*/ $5.00
- We will assist the inmate and family members to purchase commissary products through the ECOMM system. The client is also responsible for the State fee of $3.01 assessed by the website.
Product Ordering: FREE*/$3.00
- We will assist the offender in ordering items for family and friends; or for themselves. (as long as it doesn't violate any state or federal laws)
Advocacy Calls: FREE*/$12.00
- We will contact government or unit officials, along with family and friends on an inmate's or family member's behalf. This fee is per request, not per phone call. We understand that sometimes several calls must be made to address an issue.
Gift Wrapping: FREE*/$6.00
- We assist in gift wrapping presents for inmates to family members and friends for holidays or other special occasions.